Every year more than 35 million people visit Canada. Canada welcomes these visitors as tourists, students or temporary workers. As a visitor, you will enjoy the many opportunities Canada has to offer.
To visit, study or work in Canada you
- must be healthy. You might need a medical examination
- must respect Canadian law;
- will need a valid passport, proof of who you are or other travel documents;
- will need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) unless you are from visa exempt country and
- may need a letter of invitation or letter of registration with school/college/universities or letter of employment.
Click following links to find out more about each category:
Working in Canada