What we Offer
- Expert assessment of applicant's background and credentials to suggest best immigration option available that meets the requirement of client
- Based on education and experience of applicant suggest most appropriate category of skilled worker
- Accurate preparation and submission of our clients' files to the Canadian Embassy taking all proactive measures to avoid delays
- Close monitoring of client's file in progress
- Prepare client for an interview, if required, in person, over the telephone or by providing written materials.
- Making effective representations, whenever required, to the Canadian Government to have the client his right of procedural fairness be respected by appropriate authorities.
- Making a submission for substitution of evaluation for deserving applicants
Quebec Skilled Worker
Study in Canada
- Assessment of student's needs and background
- Help with selection of the appropriate school and program
- Preparation of application for admission
- Applying for CAQ (Certificate of Acceptance) by working with our Quebec authorized associate, for Quebec destined students.
- Application for study permit
- Liaison with all concerned government departments and agencies to serve best interest of client in timely manner
- Preparation of caregiver's profile, consultations, finding Canadian employer
- Obtaining written Offer of Employment, negotiating contract
- Application for the ESDC job offer validation, submission letter
- Application for employment authorization (translations extra)
For a FREE assessment of your eligibility to immigrate to Canada under this category, CLICK HERE