Temporary Status

Every year more than 35 million people visit Canada. Canada welcomes these visitors as tourists, students or temporary workers. As a visitor, you will enjoy the many opportunities Canada has to offer.

To visit, study or work in Canada you

  1. must be healthy. You might need a medical examination
  2. must respect Canadian law;
  3. will need a valid passport, proof of who you are or other travel documents;
  4. will need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) unless you are from visa exempt country and
  5. may need a letter of invitation or letter of registration with school/college/universities or letter of employment.

Click following links to find out more about each category:

Study in Canada

Working in Canada

Live-in Caregiver






  Mr Rakesh Shah
  Member : ICCRC
  Quebec Registry of immigration Consultant
  President / Sr. Consultant / Commissiner of Oath